Warning: Last items in stock!
Core diamond drill for flat glass drilling
- Tools : Professional diamond core drill for flat glass drilling
- Tool position on the machine : Core drill 25 mm diameter
- Tool manufacturing time : From 14 to 16 days
- Crown : Segmented with two deep slots for laminated glass drilling
- Grit size (diamond or abrasive) : 80/100 Mesh (FETA D181)
- Bond : Metal alloy
- Machine : Glass drilling machine
- Width diamond crown : Useful thickness 1.1 mm with +/- 5 % precision
- Diamond part length for the core drill : 10 mm
- Total length : 75 mm. Usual for flat glass drilling. Other lenght on inquiry
- Fastening for this tool on spindle or on tool holder : Yes with standard 1/2 gaz connection
- Hole diameter, glass drilling : 25 mm
- Segments numerous on the diamand crown : 2 segments on the diamond crown
- Machine spindles rotation speed : 3600 (+/- 5 %) RPM. Rotation speed for the drilling machine spindles motors.
- Cutting angle on the top of the diamond crown : No
- Lateral hole for water pressure decreasing on the core drill body : No.
- Cooling during drilling for tool and glass or stone : Yes, from drill inside for a best cooling during drilling process
- Individual packing : Yes to prevent breacking during the transport up to your workshop
- Up and down cycle during drilling : No. Useful only over 30 mm core drill diameter
- Time for transport : On average 2 days depending your country
- Kind of glass to use this tool : Cor drills for all kind of glass (float glass laminated glass ....)
- Internal water pressure for diamond tool cooling : The usual rule is to decrease the internal water pressure when the core drill diameter increases