Warning: Last items in stock!
Core diamond drill for flat glass drilling
- Tools : Professional diamond core drill for flat glass drilling
- Tool position on the machine : Core drill 30 mm diameter
- Tool manufacturing time : From 14 to 16 days
- Crown : Segmented with two deep slots for laminated glass drilling
- Grit size (diamond or abrasive) : 80/100 Mesh
- Bond : Metal alloy
- Machine : Glass drilling machine
- Width diamond crown : The thickness of the active part of the diamond core drill (the diamond crown) is 1.1 mm (+/- 5%)
- Diamond part length for the core drill : 10 mm with +/-10 % précision
- Total length : 75 mm. Total lenght of the diamond core drill. From the 1/2 gas fixing up to the top of the diamond crown
- Fastening for this tool on spindle or on tool holder : 1/2 gas
- Hole diameter, glass drilling : 30 mm
- Segments numerous on the diamand crown : 2 with important slots to drill laminated flat glass
- Machine spindles rotation speed : 3600 (+/- 5 %) RPM. Rotation speed for the drilling machine spindles motors.
- Cutting angle on the top of the diamond crown : No. Generally required when ndrilling with a CNC drilling machine. But possible to supply such core drills on inquiry
- Lateral hole for water pressure decreasing on the core drill body : No.
- Cooling during drilling for tool and glass or stone : Internal and external
- Individual packing : Yes plastic cylinder
- Up and down cycle during drilling : Useful only when you drill with over 30 mm core drill diameter
- Time for transport : 2 days on average from our Italian (North of Italy) manufacturing plant up to your workshop
- Kind of glass to use this tool : Cor drills for all kind of glass (float glass laminated glass ....)
- Internal water pressure for diamond tool cooling : The usual rule is to decrease the internal water pressure when the core drill diameter increases